Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wednesday: getting easier!

The kids had coding camp again today (where they got free fit bits and other cool swag!) and then came home and did their 5 math pages and 1 science page for Zane. 

Then Zane and I practiced hitting and catching while Ryan read. Then it was time to head out to Zane's baseball game-they won! Then we went to dinner, and Zane did not ask for my phone once. I can't remember the last time he hasn't asked for electronics at dinner. He actually colored a picture! We are getting better at filling our days without electronics. I've found that I'm on my phone far less as well. I even did some home improvement projects today. (Which unfortunately ended with a big hole in the first bath drywall!) 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday: some whining/wine-ing

The kids loved their fourth day of coding camp! I'm actually pretty impressed with what they are learning to do on Scratch. Pretty cool!...