Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tuesday: a little (sanctioned) screen time!

The kids had coding camp again today, and Ryan was so into her project that she asked for permission to work on it a bit at home. I gladly said yes! 

Both kids knocked out their five pages of math, Zane did a page of his science workbook then read to me for 20 minutes. Ryan practiced her guitar, but Zane didn't do piano (whoops). 

Ryan finished Catching Fire (the 2nd book in the Hunger Games trilogy).

Then Zane swam and Ryan had a softball game (she hit a home run!)

While the kids were at coding camp, I was taking my final exam for the semester at SMU. Summer is finally here for me!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday: some whining/wine-ing

The kids loved their fourth day of coding camp! I'm actually pretty impressed with what they are learning to do on Scratch. Pretty cool!...